Tomorrow is the big day!
Okay, so it’s not Christmas day or anything…but it is the day I get to finally share with you what I’ve been working on. However, as it’s the last day of November, I wanted to share my top 10 favourite things about Christmas!
Disclaimer; Celebrating Christmas for my family and I isn’t about spending money or for any religious reasons. We celebrate it to celebrate the end of our year, and to just be happy in each other’s company. The decorations just make it a little more fun and exciting!
- Spending time with friends and family
- Decorating the Christmas Tree
- The lights and decoration everywhere
- The smell of Cinnamon and Gingerbread
- Stollen cake
- Buying presents for people
- Wrapping Presents
- Christmas Dinner at my Nan’s house <- BEST FOOD EVER. Vegetable rice…yes please.
- Movies on TV ALL.THE.TIME.
- Vlogmas and the build up to Christmas!
Which are you top ten favourite things about Christmas? Leave me a comment with what you love most about Christmas! ❤ I’ll follow all back ❤
See you tomorrow for the big reveal! ❤